Meet the talent delivering the Dubai experience
Dubai Tourism's vibrant, creative and modern workplace is where bold ideas and smart thinking thrive.
- Meet ourpeopleDaria ChumachenkoAssociate, Overseas Offices"I enjoy the creative process and I love working through problems to create real solutions. When you get it right, it's a real thrill. Another favourite thrill of mine is the Skydive Dubai desert dropzone. My happy place. There's a great community spirit and you get to meet the vibrant, friendly people that make Dubai such an interesting place."
- Meet ourpeopleNader AlbastakiSenior Manager, Business Intelligence & Reporting"Few jobs in Dubai offer such sense of pride. The plethora of initiatives we work on always keeps things fresh and it's always fun finding new ways to showcase Dubai. One of my favourite tips is to visit the Ras Al Khor Wildlife Sanctuary and experience raw nature in the middle of this cosmopolitan city."
- Meet ourpeopleFaizan Asdar AhmadManager, Business Transformation Office"I enjoy being part of a team that collaborates with other DTCM departments and allows the organisation to deliver exciting projects. You'll find something for everyone in Dubai. Personally, I love the running track on Kite Beach. There's lots to keep you entertained as you run by the sea."
- Meet ourpeopleHanan IbrahimExecutive, Business Transformation Office"I love working for a bigger purpose, and that’s how I feel working here. There is so much happening behind the scenes of every visitor experience. Take a moment to look around Dubai Mall or City Walk when you're next in Dubai. See the beautiful stories, hear great music and watch the fountains dance to it all!"
- Meet ourpeopleMaggie WuSenior Associate, Strategic Partnerships"The Arabian Tea House in the Al Fahidi district, is somewhere I always recommend to visitors. It's wonderfully relaxing and the food is delicious. Whenever I see tourists enjoying this unique experience it reminds me of why I enjoy working at DTCM so much."
- Meet ourpeopleSandro CuzzolinDirector, Director, Media Strategy & Planning, Media Services Management"In Dubai we strive to do things nobody has done before… and we make them happen. For example, we have attracted the three-Michelin-star chef, Massimo Bottura to open his only restaurant outside of Italy. It's called Torno Subito on the Palm and it has beach access. Paradise!"