New Holiday Homes Permit Issuance
Apply for a residential unit to operate as a Holiday Home.
- Title deed or copy of approved Dubai Land Department Sales purchase agreement.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the developer, if applicable.
- Signed passport copy or Emirates ID of the landlord.
- Copy of trade licence, If the unit 'landlord' is a company.
- Emirates ID or passport copy of the authorized signatory.
- Property Management Letter as per downloadable template.
- Current Dubai Electricity & Water Authority (DEWA) bill.
- Tenancy contract, if applicable.
- While completing the online application, enter the DEWA premise number, not the account number.
- For tenants: the permit issue and expiry dates must match the tenancy contract dates.
- For operators: the permit issue and expiry dates must match the dates of the Property Management Letter.
- If the Property Management Letter is signed by an attorney or representative, a formal Power of Attorney document must be attached along with the representative’s passport copy.
- Additional individual unit documents may be requested if the title deed is for the entire building.
- Relevant documents include the building completion certificate and landlord NOC, which must reference the total number of managed Holiday Homes units and the individual DEWA account number for each unit.
- By law, Holiday Homes permits must be displayed in the unit.
- Holiday Home Operators
AED 300 per bedroom + AED 50 per Holiday Home (issuing a Holiday Home classification certificate) + AED 10 knowledge fee + AED 10 innovation fee.
Total: AED 370.
Up to AED 1,200 per Holiday Home each year.
Online on Holiday Homes Portal.
Do you have a question? Get in touch with us directly and we'll be glad to help.
Department of Economy and TourismOne Central, building 2, 4th floor PO Box 594 Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Office hoursMonday - Friday 08:00 - 18:00
Use a contact form